Hydrafacial® is a wet microdermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, healthier skin. It starts with removing dead skin cells and excess sebum from skin. Serums are tailored to your skin type and specific skin concerns. Results are seen immediately after treatment and your skin will feel smooth and hydrated. Hydrafacial® is for all skin types and you will not experience any downtime. This procedure can take 30-60 minutes to complete by your aesthetician depending on the level of Hydrafacial® treatment chosen.
What to expect
- You may experience tingling and stinging in the treatment area, which usually subside quickly.
- Possible temporary irritation, tightness or redness.
- Active fever blisters or open wounds on the face
- History of lupus
- History of epilepsy
- Certain skin conditions in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants (higher chance of bruising)
- Some ingredients are not recommended during pregnancy or nursing (we will omit those)